Honor King End Racism Fine Art Print
A white poster with black lettering used by Arthur J. Schmidt during the 1968 Memphis March. The poster reads "HONOR KING: END RACISM."
The Memphis sanitation strike began in1968 in response to the deaths of sanitation workers Echol Cole and Robert Walker. Their deaths served as a breaking point for more than 1,300 African American men from the Memphis Department of Public Works as they demanded higher wages, and safer working conditions.
The march prompted Martin Luther King Jr.'s presence, where he famously gave the “I’ve Been to the Mountaintop” speech a day before his assassination.
- 200gsm museum grade fine art paper with a textured, matt finish
- Giclee printed using water based inks
- Sustainably sourced paper from FSC approved forests
- Global production partners reduces carbon emissions
- Frame not included
Please note: Given sizes include a white border, as shown.
** Our wall art is non-returnable unless your product is faulty, please see our returns policy for further information **
Can I get my product personalised?
- We offer a range of personalised prints, please email us at email@example.com if you are looking for personalisation to one of our standard products - we will do our best to help you.
Do you sell framed prints?
- We are building our product range and will be adding framed prints in the near future. In the meantime, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a framed print.
When will my product arrive?
Most of our products will be printed within 1-3 days and shipped as soon as possible.
- Art prints are despatched from UK, EU, US, AU
- Woven throws are despatched from North Carolina USA
- Cushion covers are shipped from USA and EU
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email. If you need help with expected delivery times before you place or order chat with us
We aim to respond to all support requests within 24 hours.
Cynefn is domiciled in the UK.
All European online retail platforms must adhere to the Consumer Contracts Regulations which came into force in the UK on 13 June 2014 (replacing the Distance Selling Regulations).
These regulations outline the various rights consumers have when it comes to cancelling orders which aren’t required. However, there are a number of exemptions to these rules and the types of product we sell fall under those items that you are unable to return once received, unless there is a defect with the product.
Exemptions are made for tailor-made or personalised items. All print on demand products are tailor made, custom-made and bespoke to the end-consumers individual specifications.
This means you may cancel your order at any stage, provided our manufacturers have not initiated production for your order.
While we want every order to be perfect, mistakes can happen from time to time. We can offer reprints and refunds for your orders if there are order mistakes.
If there is a defect with your product please send us a photo with your order number to email@example.com and we will initiate an exchange or refund for you.
We do not issue refunds for digital products but please email us if you need help with your order.
Very pleased with the print which is on good quality paper. Will look great framed. Arrived very well packaged in a strong cardboard tube.
The print is lovely. The colours clear and true.
Beautiful art. Even higher quality than I expected
Great quality canvas, exactly as described.
Great customer service.
Would definitely recommend
This is a quality print. It looks just like the listing and fits well with my other ladies.