At Cynefn, we're working on being kinder to our planet and reducing the environmental impact of our products and services.
How are we doing this?
- We are a carbon positive workforce, offsetting at least double our carbon emmissions each month
- We plant one tree for every order placed
- We only produce items we get an order for, avoiding paper and textile waste from overproduction.
- We partner with a network of global printers, meaning your product is manufactured as close to you as possible, reducing its carbon footprint. Our partner's state-of-the-art printing technology creates almost no wastewaters and uses less energy.
- We do not supply or promote any products derived from animals, including fur, wool or leather - or produce, promote or stock any products which have been tested on animals.
- We provide eco-friendly care instructions for our products where applicable.
- Our team work remotely eliminating emmissions from the daily commute.
Innovative printing technology and materials
The inks we use for printing are water-based and free of harmful chemicals. We take care to dispose of any left-over ink according to the ink supplier guidelines, so we’re not harming the environment.
All of our paper and frames come from FSC certified forests so you can be confident of your products supply chain, right back to the wood pulp.
We have worked hard to ensure our packaging is made from recycled materials and recyclable, or biodegradeable.
Much of what you see on our site is made on-demand, which means once you place the order, we start working to get it to you. It takes time for us to create and send out the product, but making each order on-demand allows us to avoid overproduction.
We continually monitor our production process and work with our partners to reduce our impact on the environment. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, we always welcome your feedback and suggestions.