Cynefn.com is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our community, and eliminating unlawful discrimination in our workforce.
The aim is for our community to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
The organisation - in providing goods and/or services and/or facilities - is also committed against unlawful discrimination of customers or the public.
Our equality policy’s purpose is to:
- provide equality, fairness and respect for all in our employment, whether temporary, part-time or full-time
- not unlawfully discriminate because of the Equality Act 2010 protected characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation
- oppose and avoid all forms of unlawful discrimination. This includes in pay and benefits, terms and conditions of employment, dealing with grievances and discipline, dismissal, redundancy, leave for parents, requests for flexible working, and selection for employment, promotion, training or other developmental opportunities
We commit to:
- Encourage equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
- Continually monitor our product catalogue to ensure a diverse offering and inclusive brand messaging.