Insects & Flowers 6 by Ju Lian Fine Art Print
Ju Lian, a native of Panyu, was the younger brother of the painter Ju Chao. He was known for his bird-and-flower paintings as well as people and plant-and-insect paintings.
#6 in series of 6
- 200gsm museum grade fine art paper with a textured, matt finish
- Giclee printed using water based inks
- Sustainably sourced paper from FSC approved forests
- Global production partners reduces carbon emissions
Can I get my product personalised?
- We offer a range of personalised prints, please email us at email@example.com if you are looking for personalisation to one of our standard products - we will do our best to help you.
Do you sell framed prints?
- We are building our product range and will be adding framed prints in the near future. In the meantime, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a framed print.
When will my product arrive?
Most of our products will be printed within 1-3 days and shipped as soon as possible.
- Art prints are despatched from UK, EU, US, AU
- Woven throws are despatched from North Carolina USA
- Cushion covers are shipped from USA and EU
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email. If you need help with expected delivery times before you place or order chat with us
We aim to respond to all support requests within 24 hours.
Cynefn is domiciled in the UK.
All European online retail platforms must adhere to the Consumer Contracts Regulations which came into force in the UK on 13 June 2014 (replacing the Distance Selling Regulations).
These regulations outline the various rights consumers have when it comes to cancelling orders which aren’t required. However, there are a number of exemptions to these rules and the types of product we sell fall under those items that you are unable to return once received, unless there is a defect with the product.
Exemptions are made for tailor-made or personalised items. All print on demand products are tailor made, custom-made and bespoke to the end-consumers individual specifications.
This means you may cancel your order at any stage, provided our manufacturers have not initiated production for your order.
While we want every order to be perfect, mistakes can happen from time to time. We can offer reprints and refunds for your orders if there are order mistakes.
If there is a defect with your product please send us a photo with your order number to email@example.com and we will initiate an exchange or refund for you.
We do not issue refunds for digital products but please email us if you need help with your order.
I ordered this as a gift and I am very happy with the quality and vibrancy of the print. My boyfriend was super happy with it! Customer service was very prompt in answering any questions I had. I’ll definitely purchase from Cynefn again :)
Lovely quality print and fast shipping - thanks!
Beautiful and classic Christmas print that became a real focal point in our living room. Will be bringing this out every Christmas as its just delightful and of superb quality. Highly recommend.
I absolutely love this print. The online image doesn’t do credit to the subtle grey colours. It’s just beautiful. Have mounted and used a grey frame! Makes a lovely Christmas decoration but may use it all year round !
I am so pleased with the quality of this print. Paper quality is great. Already framed and will be one of several new Christmas decorations...might just keep it up all year ! Thank you :blush: