Freedom Travel Aromatherapy Mist with Eucalyptus and Basil
Freedom Travel Aromatherapy Mist is a unique blend of eight natural essential oils, including eucalyptus, basil, lavender, guaiacwood, cedarwood and lemon.
Earthy tones in this scent ensure a grounding experience, sharpness of mind and a general feeling of being connected with your environment. This uplifting sense of belonging is truly an antidote to feeling isolation. It's liberating.
- Essential oils: eucalyptus, basil, lavender, guaiacwood, cedarwood and lemon.
- Ingredients: A floral water base, essential oils and coconut-based emulsifier.
- Free From: chemicals, additives and synthetic fragrances.
- Handmade in England.
- 100% vegan & cruelty free
- Volume: 30 ml (3.5 oz.)
- Sustainable recyclable and plastic-free
Small enough to fit into your handbag, car or flight carry-on allowance, the travel-size room mist will refresh you on the go, during long-haul flights and invigorate you after your flight, before arriving at your destination. They come in a small glass bottle with a practical nozzle and lid.
To use, simply shake well, uncap, direct the nozzle to where want to spray and press down on the nozzle. Allow the generous scent to develop and fill the room naturally. Avoid contact with the eyes when misting. Aroma mists are not intended to be used on skin.
Can I get my product personalised?
- We offer a range of personalised prints, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for personalisation to one of our standard products - we will do our best to help you.
Do you sell framed prints?
- We are building our product range and will be adding framed prints in the near future. In the meantime, please email us at email@example.com if you would like a framed print.
When will my product arrive?
Most of our products will be printed within 1-3 days and shipped as soon as possible.
- Art prints are despatched from UK, EU, US, AU
- Woven throws are despatched from North Carolina USA
- Cushion covers are shipped from USA and EU
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email. If you need help with expected delivery times before you place or order chat with us
We aim to respond to all support requests within 24 hours.
Cynefn is domiciled in the UK.
All European online retail platforms must adhere to the Consumer Contracts Regulations which came into force in the UK on 13 June 2014 (replacing the Distance Selling Regulations).
These regulations outline the various rights consumers have when it comes to cancelling orders which aren’t required. However, there are a number of exemptions to these rules and the types of product we sell fall under those items that you are unable to return once received, unless there is a defect with the product.
Exemptions are made for tailor-made or personalised items. All print on demand products are tailor made, custom-made and bespoke to the end-consumers individual specifications.
This means you may cancel your order at any stage, provided our manufacturers have not initiated production for your order.
While we want every order to be perfect, mistakes can happen from time to time. We can offer reprints and refunds for your orders if there are order mistakes.
If there is a defect with your product please send us a photo with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will initiate an exchange or refund for you.
We do not issue refunds for digital products but please email us if you need help with your order.
I use my candle when I’m working on the computer. The scent permeates the whole house . I love it!
A delightful and wonderful candle with a very distinctive scent that soothes and relaxes whilst I take a long deserved soak in the bath. A sumptuous candle which would make a great Christmas gift for him or her.